Home / Bizarre / Top 10 Extremely Disturbing Disappearance

Top 10 Extremely Disturbing Disappearance

Letting a person disappear from the air is extremely worrying, but bizarre events surrounding the disappearance can make the situation even more troubling. This list includes ten of the most troubling cases of enforced disappearance. The circumstances surrounding each disappearance are extremely bizarre and many of the crimes still need to be solved.

See also: 10 really bizarre and frightening cases of mass disappearances

10 Jackie Sutton

Jackie Sutter was a passionate former BBC journalist who worked for War and Peace Reporting to local journalists to help in war zones. 50-year-old Jackie Sutton landed in Turkey at around 10:00 p.m. from her London flight in October 2015. Your connecting flight to Erbil in Iraq should start at 00:15. It was said that Jackie had spent some time in the cafe, had a leisurely drink and reportedly fell asleep. Around 12:30 p.m. Jackie went to the bar with no apparent alarm, only to find out that she had missed her flight. It is said that she suddenly started crying and said that she had no money for another flight, but was told that nothing could be done. From there, the story takes a very strange turn. Jackie entered the bathroom and a few minutes later two Russian women can be seen coming out of the bathroom in panic. This is because they found Jackie Sutton's body after killing themselves in a toilet.

While some have resigned themselves to the suicide, others believe that there must have been a bad game. Many of her friends say that she was an extremely happy and passionate person who would never have committed suicide, especially because of something as trivial as the lack of a connecting flight. Even more mysterious was that Sutton actually had 2,300 euros in her pocket, which contradicted the fact that she didn't have enough money to buy another ticket. She had previously spoken about the fear of being targeted by the Islamic State as her predecessor; Ammar Al Shahbander was killed in a car bomb in Baghdad in May 2015.

9 The Toronto Trio

Philip Sit's body was found in the York woods on August 9, 2006 after it disappeared in September 2005. His murderer was never found. What is so strange about this case is not only the disappearance of Philip, but also the disappearance of his three friends, Eve Ho, Kevin Lim and Jackie Li, that occurred on August 14, 2006. Eve Ho had arranged to meet with her best friend at the Eaton Center, but never showed up. Jackie Li was last seen by her mother when he left her Scarborough apartment in the morning to go to work. He called her later that day, but that's the last thing she ever heard of her son. Kevin Lim was last seen by his grandmother when he went to the store to buy a drink. Eve and Jackie were together at the time and Kevin was Eve's childhood friend, but all three were friends of Philip. What makes this disappearance even stranger is that Philip's murder was released on August 25, eleven days after the trio's disappearance. The three are not suspected of murdering Sit, and no evidence of their disappearance has been given.

8 Craig Frear

Craig Frear was a well-built, 17-year-old high school soccer player who disappeared after going into the forest on July 27, 2004. That day Craig had been in the Cambridge Manor Apartments where his girlfriend lived. His mother Veronica had gone to Craig in Price Chopper, where Craig worked, but when she got there, she was told that Craig had just stopped showing up some time ago. Confused, Veronica managed to ask Craig what was going on. Craig had told her he would be home to talk to her about it, but went to the Cambridge Manor Apartments instead. Most recently, two students saw him on July 27, 2004 at 2:00 p.m. as they walked on railroad tracks. It is reported that he put his finger to his lips as if he wanted to make a "shh" gesture before disappearing into the forest and disappearing forever. Since then, over 500 interviews have been conducted with countless search queries, and no clues or evidence have ever emerged.

7 Timmothy Pitzen

Amy Fry-Pitzen left Greenman Elementary School on May 11, 2011 for a "family emergency" with her 6-year-old son Timmothy. Three days later, his mother's body was found in an Illinois hotel room that appeared to be suicidal. A note was found on her body saying that Timmothy is safe with people who would take care of him and that "you will never find him". Timmothy was never seen or heard again. His father, Jim Pitzen, has no idea where Timmothy might be, but hopes he's safe. Amy had suffered from depression and previous suicide attempts, but nothing had ever indicated that she would go away and take Timmothy with her. Records show that she made several short calls from an unknown location. One call concerned her mother, who spoke to both Amy and TImmothy without being in any emergency. Surveillance video and receipts documented what the two had done in the three days before Amy's suicide. They had fun and visited zoos and water parks. However, on Friday, May 13, one day before Amy was found dead, she was seen without a Timmothy in a grocery store in Winnebago, Illinois. Its location is still unknown.

6 Iwona Wieczorek

In 2010 Iwona Wieczorek was planning a vacation to Spain as a high school student while waiting to receive feedback from the university where she applied. On the night of July 16, 2010, she went to a party with her friends at one of her locations. Later that night, she went to a club in Sopot with her friend Adria and three boys she had met a month earlier. She was supposed to stay at the first party, but decided to go to the club instead. There was a quarrel between the five during the party, although no one knew what it was about. You could see Iwona running out of the club visibly angry and heading for the beach promenade. She had no money with her and her phone battery was running low.

When sunrise began around 4:00 a.m., she started the 4-mile journey home on Seaside Boulevard barefoot because her feet hurt from her new heels. On the way home, she wrote to Adria that she was angry that Adria hadn't followed her out of the club. Adria later said that Iwona called them and that they had resolved the dispute. A few minutes after 4:00 am, she called Adria for the last time to let her know that her phone's battery was empty, where she was (which is consistent with the CCTV footage), that she was a little drunk and on her way there was to Adria's house. She said that she didn't want to meet Adria's mother drunk, but Adria said that her parents weren't home and that she would leave the keys outside for Iwona to come in. Adria almost returned to her house after speaking to Iwona and walked past Iwona's apartment.

It was reported that Iwona's stepfather Adria and Iwona heard speaking because she had the phone on the speaker. Surveillance footage on the beach at Jelitkowo shows Iwona walking and an unknown man in a plaid shirt walking behind her with a towel on his shoulder. Investigators are now convinced that he had nothing to do with her disappearance and most likely made Iwona make it to the area she lived in, but she never reached Adria or her house. That morning her mother thought she was with Adria, but Adria thought she had gone home because the keys were untouched. At 5:00 p.m. on July 17, Adria and Iwona's family came to the terrible conclusion that Iwona had disappeared. The police have since interviewed over 100 people and offered a 1,000,000 Polish zloty ($ 270,000) premium, but nothing from Iwona has ever been found.

5 Brandon Lawson

Brandon Lawson was a 26-year-old father of four from Texas who made a cool emergency call in the early morning of August 9, 2013. Apparently he was running out of gas. Near Bronte, Texas, he was walking the Highway 277 in the fields. During the emergency call we hear that he said: "Yes, I'm in the middle of a field (inaudible) and I pushed a few people over, right here towards Abilene. on both sides. My truck runs out of gas, here is a car, the guy is chasing (inaudible) into the forest, please hurry! "The driver asked him if he needed an ambulance and his last words were:" No, I need the police. “During the call, he's clearly desperate and panicked, but no one knows exactly what happened to him that night. Since the night he disappeared, his account has had no cell phone or bank details.

4 Robert Hourihan

Robert Hourihan is a 33-year-old Virginia man who left home on April 8, 2011 at 6:00 am to work as an electrician for the state. Two hours later, one of his wife's employees said that she saw Hourihan's white Chevy Cavalier with the license plate "TARAMAE" heading north on the SR53, completely remote. His wife Tara worriedly called his phone, but repeatedly received his voicemail. He never returned her call, which was unusual because he always alerted her when he had an appointment problem.

He never returned home and has not been seen since. Former employees saw him having breakfast at the EW Thomas grocery store in Palmyra around 8:00 a.m., but that was the last time he was seen. Even stranger is that Hourihan didn't even want to work that day, but left his house in his full uniform. Seven weeks later, his Chevy Cavalier was found in a Target parking lot in La Plata, Maryland, and all of his expensive tools were still in the car. The police learned that he was planning to meet someone in Palmyra that day, but never arrived. Hourihan was diagnosed with a heart condition for which he took medication daily. He had missed his dose and there is no evidence that the prescription was ever refilled, but his doctor said he would have died in a week without it. To date, the police are no closer to resolving the case than in 2011, and Hourihan remains to be seen / heard.

3 Kayelyn Louder

Kayelyn Louder was a 30-year-old Utah social worker who planned to spend her weekend in September 2014 updating her resume and cleaning her home. In the afternoon, Kayelyn was monitored and took her pug Phyllis for a walk. The next time she is seen on surveillance videos, Louder can be seen sprinting out of her house in the rain and completely barefoot with no belongings. It was the last time anyone heard of her. It was reported last night that Louder had made a strange emergency call, which resulted in a brutal fight in the clubhouse of her home that involved guns. We, the police, arrived, it was a quiet wedding reception.

An hour later she called 911 and hung up abruptly. When the dispatchers called back, she told them that her friend had said she was delusional and paranoid. On the morning of her disappearance, she made another emergency call to say there was an intruder in her house and she could hear two people talking, even though her roommate said the door was completely locked and no one else was there. A body was found in the Jordan weeks after the disappearance and identified as Kayelyn Louder. Unfortunately, the autopsy was inconclusive.

2 Lars Mittank

July 2014 began like any other summer break for 28-year-old Lars Mittank from Germany when he was spending time with his friend in the Bulgarian Golden Sands. Goldstrand was a popular party spot for young people from Germany and England. One day when Mittank was celebrating on the beach; He got into a fistfight for football with some of the other tourists. Mittank suffered a broken eardrum and was instructed by his doctor not to fly until he was healed. During this time, Mittank was given a room in a hostel in the poorer part of the city and asked his friends to return to Germany without him. After spending a night in the hostel, Mittank became extremely anxious and paranoid. His mother received a panicked message from him that he did not feel safe, should cancel his credit card and that four mysterious men were following him.

The doctor confirmed that Lars had gone to his office the next day, but when he got there, Lars jumped up and ran away. He soon went to the airport and is seen walking through the airport with his luggage. Suddenly he leaves the screen and sprints out of the airport without his bags, jumps over the fence and disappears into the forest. He was never seen again. The family confirmed that he does not have a mental illness and they have no idea why her son would act so bizarre and unpredictable. A massive search was started to find Lars, but has been unsuccessful ever since.

1 Juan Martinez

It was June 25, 1986 at 6:00 a.m. when a sulfuric acid Volvo F12 drove down the Somosierra Pass in Madrid (Spain). The truck passed other trucks, so close that it banged the mirror off one. Suddenly he reached a third truck and, instead of getting past it, pushed it from behind until it was pushed out of the street. The other drivers realize that the Volvo's brakes weren't working. Suddenly the Volvo crashed into an oncoming truck at a speed of almost 100 km / h, causing it to tip over and spread its sulfuric acid content all over the road. Rescue work comes to find a man and woman in the cabin of the first truck who are dead and covered with acid. They immediately rescue the other drivers and pour sand and lime on the acid to neutralize it. After three hours of work, they identified the bodies of Andres Martinez, the owner of the vehicle, and his wife Carmen Gomez, who often accompanied him on his travels, as the acid-coated couple. That afternoon, Carmen's mother in Murcia is called to tell her about the tragedy. To everyone's surprise, she replies: "And the boy? Please tell me that the boy is fine!"

Juan Pedro Martinez was the only 10-year-old child of Andres and Carmen. He had his father before on his Accompanying travel, but never for so long: his father had promised to take him on his trip to the Basque Country if he got good grades, and Juan did just that. Andres had taken his wife on the trip to help Juan unload the truck they would go on vacation in the Basque Country for a few days and on June 24th at 7:00 pm the three drove to Cartagena with a loaded truck.

The examination of the cabin after the terrible accident revealed child-friendly cassettes and boy clothes in the back but no trace of Juan. Many people from the community banded together to look for Juan, dug through the sand and limestone that was deposited, and searched the rubble and the area, but found nothing. While some believed that Juan was completely dissolved by the sulfuric acid, chemists claim that the acid could never have dissolved his body so quickly and left no traces. Many tests were done and it was found that even if his body ended up in a trench that acted as a tub, it would take 24 hours for the soft tissue to be lost and 5 days for the bones to be damaged but the hair , the nails, teeth and some clothing should still be found.

The truck's rev counter was intact and showed that they had reached their planned stops, including a petrol station and the Aragon Inn. A waiter remembered the family and said that they came and went without incident. However, it was also found that the truck made 12 extremely short stops following the tavern during the ascent of the pass, the shortest taking less than a second and the longest near the summit lasting 20 seconds. Truck drivers who normally drive this route state that they generally take at most one break and two are a waste of time. There was also no traffic jam that would explain the odd stops. Examination of the truck showed that the brakes were not damaged, which means that Andre's speed was voluntary.

The truck driver who ran off the road stated that he saw a white Nissan standing in front of his vehicle immediately after the accident. At that time, a man with a mustache and foreign accent got out with a blonde woman. He was told not to worry and that she was a nurse. She checked his injuries and then went to the vehicle that hit the Volvo head-on and was never seen again. It was also said that two shepherds saw the white van stop at the Volvo when a Nordic-looking man and women in doctor's clothes came out. They took a package out of the wreck and disappeared. The police tried to locate these shepherds but did not find any in the area where the accident occurred. No trace of Juan Pedro has been found to date. There are countless theories, but none have proven to be true.

Source link