Home / Bizarre / Top 10 everyday items removed from human anatomy

Top 10 everyday items removed from human anatomy



At some point in our lives, each of us has swallowed something we should not have. Maybe it was a small piece of plastic, a bit of toothpaste or even a whole tooth. Normally this would not be a problem as such things would just slip through our digestive systems and leak, well, you know where.

But the human body can handle so much more. When it comes to the intentions of people, different things can be pushed to different places. Of course it can happen by accident, but sometimes it is an intentional act for sexual pleasure or criminal purposes. Stupidity will always find a way to dazzle the world of medical science and entertain those who know better.

1
0
Toothpick

Recently, a 70-year-old woman from Australia visited her hospital on a regular discomfort over severe stomach pain. After their fourth visit in April 2017, the doctors decided to operate to see what made her so hurt.

They noticed that a part of their large intestine was severely inflamed by repeated attempts to use the bathroom and immediately started. After she was finally cut out of her body, doctors were surprised to find a toothpick in it. Since the operation, the woman has completely recovered from her symptoms and is as healthy as possible

Obviously, doctors never associate stomachaches with toothpicks. But more than 50 percent of the time a patient never realizes that he has swallowed such a sharp piece of wood. This can be due to the insolence, as happens most often at a party with snacks on toothpicks. [1]

So, next time you're at a party, avoid the cheese platter. It could possibly kill you.

9 Soup Bags

For six years, a 41-year-old woman thought she had a colon cancer known as Crohn's Disease, only to find out that it was a Heinz sauce bag had caused her symptoms. She suffered from bloating and crippling abdominal pain for up to three days, causing confused physicians to diagnose her with the serious illness. After a while, the doctors realized that she was not responding to the treatment as she should have. So they decided to investigate using keyhole surgery. [2]

During the procedure, they found an inflamed mass piercing their small intestine. It turned out to be two pieces of plastic bag made of Heinz sauce. After removal, the woman was cured immediately, though she still argues that she did not eat a meal with the bag on the day her symptoms appeared.

Doctors concluded that it was the first known case of a piece of plastic that is responsible for the diagnosis of Crohn's disease. This shows that you can not judge a book by its cover, unless you penetrate deeply into its bowels.

8 Pens

A man from China had recently removed two pens from his stomach 36 years after he swallowed her on a drunken bet. Although the 11.9-centimeter pens were stored in his digestive tract for over three decades, the doctors thought they were already digested because they did not cause any discomfort or cause any symptoms.

The operation to remove the pins took place in May 2017 in a hospital in Kunshan in East China. [3] The operation was a success. Maybe he could have been the first human Etch A sketch in the world. Now we will never know.

7 Glass

Back in China, another man shot something too far. At the end of 2017, the man had stuck the glass in his anus for two days before he was taken to the hospital. During those two days he tried to remove it himself with a variety of tools and ways, only to break it into pieces due to the strong swelling.

Therefore, he was taken to the hospital. The tumbler had a diameter of 7 cm. The doctors did not manage to remove them by hand, so they planned an emergency abdominal operation to remove them.

To the relief of the man, doctors successfully removed the glass. How the glass is wound there remains unknown. The man has since fully recovered and suffered no injuries from the broken glass. [4]

6 Laxative Pill Bottle

In 2014, a 60-year-old became old man in China was desperate and frustrated by his constipation. So he put a whole bottle of laxative into his rectum, obviously beyond the recommended dose. He thought he could use the whole bottle as a stimulant to free himself from his stubborn bowel movement.

Needless to say, he failed miserably. The man went to a hospital to remove the bottle after it was completely stored in his anus. Fortunately, the doctors took the bottle without damage, but the x-rays became viral after the doctors' colleagues shared them on social media.

The hospital officially released X-rays to the public as soon as the poor guy's records were wiped out of their systems. [5]

5 Mushrooms

At the beginning of 2017, a mushroom mixture had to be removed from the stomach of a 50-year-old woman because she did not chew it properly. Surprisingly, the mushrooms actually began to grow in their stomach.

In fact, it was the perfect environment – dark and moist – for the fleshy, fruity body of a mushroom to thrive. Some of the mushrooms had grown to a size of 7 centimeters!

The mushrooms got stuck because the woman had cooked them without soaking them, and then swallowed the mushrooms whole. Soon she began to suffer from stomach aches so severe that she had to go to hospital. [6]

Doctors operated and managed to safely remove the fungi. The woman has since completely recovered.

4 Cockroach

They are the culprits in the kitchen, which we all love to hate, and often the reason for the girl's squeaking of a man. But what if one of them dared, where no roach had ever ventured? Maybe . , , Her Skull

In early 2017, a 42-year-old woman from India woke up to tingling, crawling sensations in her right nostril. Thinking that she just caught a cold, the housemaid tried to fall asleep again, only to be plagued by various movements in her nose.

She spent the rest of the night awake, waiting for the morning sun to set on the horizon before she could go to the hospital. She suspected that the problem was an insect, as every movement made her eyes burn.

The woman was referred to three different hospitals before doctors scanned her skull and found an apparent "mobile foreign body" endoscope to find the cockroach in the skull base, right between her eyes and dangerously close to her brain.

Doctors quickly used pliers and suction devices to eliminate the trouble. After 12 hours the mistake was safely extracted and surprisingly still alive. The doctors were actually relieved to keep the insect alive, as it could have caused a deadly infection if it had died. [7]

3 Children's Surprise Eggs

Damian O Reilly, a 20-year-old well-known drug smuggler, slipped into an idea that would make him a fortune. Since drugs in prison are sold ten times more, all he had to do was find a way to be sent to jail and smuggle drugs into it. He "banded" (a slang term used in jail to hide contraband in your rectum) 8 Kinder Surprise Eggs filled with marijuana, matches, tobacco and cigarette paper

Since he was already on parole, he thought that a simple throw of a rock on a patrol car would do the job. He was arrested in a few minutes and immediately taken to prison, where he was to be held on bail.

Then things started to go south. One guard was suspicious that O. Reilly smuggled drugs and sent him to a "dry cell" (a cell without any plumbing). The guards kept an eye on him and waited for the smuggled goods to be expelled in one way or another. Then the guards planned to grab it. [8]

When O & # 39; Reilly was unable to cope with the inconvenience, he removed the eggs himself and was later found guilty of drug trafficking. He finally got his wish and was sentenced to two years in prison.

2 Money

In 2017, a 26-year-old man in Florida stuffed over $ 1,000 in drug money up his rectum to hide from him the police. The man was with his seven-month-old child when he was run over for a routine traffic stop. An officer noticed the smell of marijuana coming out of the car.

The officers then removed the man from his car and searched for drugs. They discovered 197 grams of meth, cocaine and four grams of heroin. They also found a balance, a large amount of cash and marijuana.

After the suspect was arrested at the local police station, the officers realized that the money they had received from the scene was missing. Although the suspect insisted that he had already worked his way through the money, a streaking demand later revealed where he was hiding them. [9]

1 Toy

Toys usually end up in one The child's mouth was different at some point, but for a postman from Croston, Lancashire, that was another story. Paul Baxter, an ex-smoker, was suspected of having lung cancer because he was coughing up yellow fluid for more than a year. The doctors had found a mass in his lungs 20 years earlier and tried to remove them, but they had missed them.

Then, in late 2017, they put a tiny camera in his lungs to see what it was just to laugh. Expecting a malignant growth, they instead found a toy traffic cone that belonged to a Playmobil set. They removed it under local anesthesia, and the postman has since kept it as a reminder of his ordeal. He claims that it still works, because you can even see the different marks.

Baxter said the cone came from a Playmobil set that he got on his seventh birthday, though he can not remember inhaling it. That's a whopping 40 years, in which this cone stuck in his lungs, with symptoms that occurred recently. Paul has completely recovered from his symptoms and lives a healthy life with his wife and two children. [10]

I am an aspiring student with a love for everything related to modern technology. I am a player in the heart as long as I can remember, and I like to write articles and fanfiction.



Source link