Thanksgiving pie season is here! A beautiful Thanksgiving meal can be made thanksgiving table.
Cranberry Lime Pie
Check out these recipes for Thanksgiving pies that do not look good but taste great! 19659005] Thanksgiving pie -cranberry-lime-pie "width =" 800 "height =" 449 “/>
Bon Appetit has created this beautiful pie that will make your taste buds scream with delight!
9659009] 1 12-ounce package cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 °.
- Add pecans; pulse until finely ground.
- Add butter and brown sugar;
- Transfer to deep 9 "pie dish.
- Bake until firm and slightly darkened in color, 10-15 minutes.
- Filling and Assembly
- Bring 12 oz. cranberries, 1 cup granulated sugar and 1/4 cup water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat;
- Pure cool in a blender until smooth 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tsp. lime zest in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir with a rubber spatula and scrape down the sides of the bowl often, until curd thickens and coats spatula, 8-10 minutes
- Using an electric mixer on medium-high, beat curd, adding butter at a time.
- Mix for about 5 minutes;
- Bring 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water to a simmer into a small saucepan over medium heat , stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Add remaining 4 oz.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer cranberries to a wire rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet.
- Chill until no longer sticky, for about 20-30 minutes
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and 1 tsp. Lime zest in a small bowl.
- Toss cranberries in lime sugar.
- Top pie with cranberries. Serve with whipped cream.
9.) Honey Lemon Chiffon Pie
This is a delicious recipe from Host Ingredients
- 1 3.5-ounce box of chocolate-covered raisins
- 1/3 cup of white chocolate melting wafers
- Yellow food coloring  1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 19 "blind-baked pie crust
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (2 1/4 tsp.) Unflavored powdered gelatin
- 1 cup clover honey, divided
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, strained and divided
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 5 Tbsp. confectioner's sugar divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Lemon wheels to garnish
- Flowers to garnish (optional)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Put the chocolate-covered raisins in rows.
- Place the white chocolate melting wafers and drops of food coloring in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave to melt according to package directions. Mix until smooth and yellow.
- A fork in the melted chocolate and then quickly wave over the chocolate-covered raisins, back and forth, drizzling over the melted yellow chocolate to create strips. The almond slices on the sides of the chocolate covered chocolate.
- Pour 1/4 cup of cold water into a saucepan and sprinkle over the water.
- Pour 1/4 cup of cold water into a saucepan and sprinkle over the water gelatin. Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes, until the gelatin absorbs all of the water. Stir in 3/4 cup of honey and then whisk in the salt, 3/4 cup of lemon juice, lemon zest and egg yolks. Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook for about 6-8 minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a full boil. It will continue to thicken more as it cools.
- Immediately transfer the saucepan to the ice to the cool mixture.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups of the cream with 1/4 cup of the confectioner's sugar until soft peaks form. Mix in the vanilla extract and beat again until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream, a bit at a time, into the cooled lemon mixture. Keep folding until smooth and well-combined. Pour the mixture into the crust and smooth the top. Firmly press the bubble wrap, bubble-side down, onto the surface of the pie. Make sure that the filling is done in all the crevices in the bubbles to get the neatest indentations. Transfer the pie to the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining honey and lemon juice and microwave for 30 seconds, oruntil softened. Mix well and brush over the top of the frozen pie. Refrigerate the pie for an hour to thaw.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining cream and confectioner's sugar until stiff peaks form. 19659086] READ MORE: Thanksgiving pie -apple-butter-pumpkin-pie "
8.) Apple Butter and Pumpkin Pie
Country Living got this recipe for a grape slab pie spot on.
- All-purpose flour, for work surface
- All-purpose pie crust
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest, plus 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresher ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 lb. seedless black grapes
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten with 1 tsp. water
- 3 Tbsp. turbinado sugar
- Piecrust leaves, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 °.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll all-purpose piecrust dough to a 15 "x 20" rectangle. Transfer to a jelly roll pan and trim to a 1 "overhang.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Whisk together granulated sugar, cornstarch, rosemary, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add grapes and toss to coat. Add lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Press remaining 2 disks of dough together. On a lightly floured surface, roll remaining dough to a 15 "x 20" rectangle. Cut dough on the diagonal into 2 "thick strips. Lay strips diagonally across the top of the pie, pressing to seal at edges. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Brush top of pie with egg wash and sprinkle with turbinado sugar. Bake until filling is bubbling and crust is golden brown, 60 to 70 minutes.
- Thanksgiving History Fun Facts
6.) Rosy Rhubarb and Strawberry Pie
- Place the flour, sugar and salt in a blender fitted with "S" blade.
- Add the shortening to the blender and pulse once. Then the cubes of butter, one at a time, pulsing a few times after each cube.
- With the blender running, drizzle in the ice water until the mixture starts to form into large clumps. Do not add too much water. The dough should not be sticky or wet but should come together to form a nice dough.
- Divide the dough in half. Wrap up one half and set aside.
- Rolling the other half of a dough into a ball and place in two sheets of parchment paper. Roll to a circle that is 1 1/2 to 2 inches larger in circumference than your pie dish.
- Place the sheet of dough over the top of your pie and remove parchment paper. Press the dough in to the bottom and sides of the dish. There should be a little bit of left overhanging the edges. Trim dough around the edge of the pie. The roll of the dough scraps to the edges of the pie. 
Filling & Assembly
- Place the rhubarb, strawberries, lemon juice, tapioca starch and sugar in a large bowl. Toss to coat
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the dough-lined pie dish.
- Create pastry roses as shown in the video above.
- Place roses on top of the pie filling until
- Baked on the top of the pie crust.
- Baked on the middle rack of a tin an oven at 375 ° for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil and continue to make the pie until the filling is bubbling.
READ MORE: Hosting Thanksgiving? Here is your Thanksgiving Party Checklist
5.) Apple and Blackberry Pie
This classic pie from Sweet Style CA is truly Instagram-worthy.
All-Butter Crust  2 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 cup of very cold butter, diced
- 1/4 cup of ice
- 1 Tbsp. apple
- 1 egg
- Splash of milk
- Turbinado sugar for sprinkling
Apple and Blackberry Filling
- 4 to 5 apples, peeled, cored and sliced into thin wedges (about 1/4 inch thick or less)
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup and 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 ½ cups fresh blackberries
- In a big bowl, stir together the flour, salt and sugar. Place the ice in the water and set aside.
- Cut in the cold butter with a pastry cutter by hand, rubbing the pieces of butter between your thumb, index, and middle fingers. After the pieces are no longer than about a peanut, begin to flatten the pieces of butter in sheets between your palms. Be careful not to over-work the butter or get it too warm.
- Working with just a few tablespoons at a time, add in about 6 to 8 tablespoons of the water along with the vinegar. Stir together using a wooden spoon or even just a clean hand in the bowl. The dough should appear fairly shaggy and not sticky. Once you can squeeze a few pieces together and they hold, the dough is done being mixed. Do not over-mix.
- Divide the dough into a piece. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours, or overnight (preferably).
- Once ready, take one more out of the refrigerator and allow to rest for about 10 minutes. Liberally the work surface and begin to roll out the dough, working out of the center – rotating the dough after each roll. Roll the dough until about 1/4 inch thick and about 12 to 13 inches in diameter.
- Gently roll the dough around the rolling pin and transfer to 8- or 9-inch pie tin. Fit the dough into the bottom of the tin and up the sides, allowing for about an inch of overhang. Trim with kitchen shears and place back in the refrigerator.
Start the Filling
- Using a ruler and a paring knife, about a 1/4-inch wide, for the center lattice. Follow the remaining instructions for the fishtail, five-beach braided border.
Filling and Assembly
- Filling the chilled pie crust with the apple-blackberry filling by layering the apple slices in tightly and dotted with berries, leaving the juices behind.
- Fold all of the excess over the edges and crimp using your thumb and index finger. Cover the edges with the braided border.
- Return the pie to the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 °.
- Just before heading into the oven, creating an egg wash by whisking together a whole egg and a splash of milk. Brush the egg wash over the whole top of the crust and sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Place pie on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Apple Blackberry Filling
- Place of the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a large bowl ,
- Toss the slices with the remainder of sugar.
- Toss the slices with the remainder of sugar and dry ingredients.
- Deep-dish pumpkin meringue pie
- 9-inch pie crust
- 15 ounces.