Chewy  The Lectro-Soft Outer bed is equipped with a thermostatically controlled heater that can be adjusted to the normal body temperature of a dog. It is one of the best dog beds on the market, specially made for the outdoors. A bed that can be used in an animal shelter, dog house, shed, garage or barn. Not only does it keep your dog comfortably warm outdoors, it can also be used indoors for maximum comfort.
Lectro-Soft heating bed professionals for outdoors
- Water-resistant PVC that withstands external elements and dries quickly
- Ideal for dog houses, verandas, garages, barns.
- Thermostatically controlled to warm up to your pet's normal body temperature.
- Removable cover made of machine washable fleece.
- With a 5.5 foot steel cord and MET listed for safety reasons
Lectro-Soft heated bed outdoors Disadvantages
- Not recommended for destructive dogs
- Heating system not very hot
- No soft and calming dog bed
“I sent this to my son who has a beagle and she has an external dog. He said she was very happy and warm. He told me when it is dark she goes to her house and stays until morning when she comes out to be fed. She is a happy puppy. “
Check Price on Chewy
Ok, are you a little jealous of how comfortable these dog beds look at this point? Don't worry, we've put together the best mattress reviews for you to get your own mattress upgrade when Fido gets his!
Check out * human * mattresses!