In this quiz, we’ll explore the world of 2000s films in hopes of finding out their titles based on just the main characters.
The early 2000s was quite a time for both technological advances and movies.
We have slowly moved away from VHS tapes and embraced the new CD and DVD-ROM technology.
As a result, the mass production of movies skyrocketed, and by the end of the decade we were even introduced to streaming services like Netflix and Hulu that would ultimately change the way we consume content overall.
During this time we have been blessed with some of the best films ever made and in this quiz we will explore the world.
Can you guess the title of each movie by just seeing the main characters?
. Can you guess the title of a former Roman general?
2. The story of a person trying to avoid many of the mental and physical challenges, a movie known as ____.
3. Can you guess the story of a teenager from Mumbai?
4. Can you guess the story of an undercover cop and a mole?
5. The pursuit of treasure, can you guess the title?
6. Can you guess the title set in a future British tyranny, based on a comic book of the same name?
7. Do you know the title of a movie that is mind-blowing?
8. Can you guess the title of a movie that has its own unique style?
9. The story of three childhood friends, do you know the title?
10. This film is set in Sparta. Do you know the title?
11. Do you know the title of brilliant mathematician?
12. A story about Paradise Falls, do you know the title?
13. Do you know the title of a man with short-term memory loss who shaped an entire career?
14. The story of two stage magicians, do you know the title?
15. Do you know the name of a little garbage collection robot that changed the world?
16. A film about addiction known as ____.
17. A film about a Polish Jewish musician known as ____.
18. Do you know the title of a film set in France during the Second World War?
19. The story of an investment banking manager known as ____.
20. A former assassin takes revenge in _____.
21. The story of an American military advisor and his journey in _____.
22. The story of a man who ages backwards known as _____.
23. The story of a family of superheroes, do you know the title?
24. A story inspired by real-time events. Can you guess the title?
25. A movie set in an alternate reality filled with other types of creatures can make you guess the name
26. A man looks for information about himself in ____.
27. We’re going on a trip across Europe in this epic film called ____.
28. The hunt is in ____.
29. He earns his license to kill in ____.
30. A high school student has the opportunity to write a story in ____.
31. This movie is set in 1862 and is known as _____.
32. A really inspiring story published in 2006. Do you know the title?
33. Can you guess the title of this iconic 2001 film, a parody of most princess-style films?
34. Can you guess the title, a unique story about a group of beings trying to power their city?
35. A man with a secret, In the legendary movie ____.
36. In the future, this legendary film will play as _____.
37. A film about skills known as ____.
38. A film about airplanes known as ____.
39. Can you guess the title in a movie with a taxi driver?
40. A film that shaped modern Marvel films as we knew them. Can you guess the title?