There is no shortage of choices for audiophiles. They seem to have new headphone and speaker models every week, many of which claim to have the best sound quality or the most comfortable design on the market. But with this technological innovation comes a high price. So if you’ve been waiting for the right sale to get your audio correction without ruining your budget, now is the time to do it.
At JBL’s Sounds of Summer Sale, you get discounts of up to 60 percent on most of what the company has to offer, from noise-canceling headphones and earphones to Bluetooth speakers and sound bars. These are some of the lowest prices you̵
– JBL Live 400BT, $ 60 (save $ 40)
– JBL Club One noise canceling headphones, $ 250 (you save $ 100)
– JBL Club 950NC noise canceling headphones, $ 170 (save $ 80)
– JBL Live 200BT neckband headphones, $ 25 (you save $ 45)
– Under Armor Sport Wireless Train headphones, $ 130 (Save $ 70)
– JBL Live 300TWS wireless earbuds, $ 120 (you save $ 30)
– JBL Endurance Peak Wireless Sports Earphones, $ 70 (Save $ 50)
– JBL Free X True wireless earbuds, $ 70 (save $ 80)
Speakers and sound bars
– JBL Pulse portable Bluetooth speaker, $ 150 (you save $ 100)
– Portable JBL Boombox speaker, $ 400 (you save $ 100)
– JBL Link Music Wi-Fi speaker, $ 60 (save $ 60)
– JBL Bar 2.1 Deep Base Soundbar, $ 230 (you save $ 70)
This article contains affiliate links to products selected by our editors. Mental Floss may receive commission for purchases made through these links.