Delve deep into the history of our world and try to guess some of the most famous historical characters by just seeing their faces in this quiz.
When it comes to people who have lived and improved in some way on this planet, we can talk about thousands, if not potentially millions, of them.
However, some of them really stand out as the greatest of the Pact and have shown us the true worth of all of humanity.
From discovering gravity, physics, to the most masterful generals and artists in this quiz, we explore world history and give you a tremendous task. Can you guess one of these historical characters by seeing their faces on one? Image?
. He was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom during World War II. Do you know his name?
2. He was an Italian explorer and navigator; do you know his name
3. It revolutionized the automotive industry, but can you guess its name?
4. He was one of the most famous artists of the Renaissance. Can you guess his name?
5. He was a lifelong black rights activist. Do you know his name?
6. He was one of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America. Do you know who he is?
7. He was a composer and pianist from Germany. Do you know his name?
8. She discovered radiation and did pioneering work in X-ray technology. Do you know her name?
9. He’s so influential you can find his face on a banknote. Do you know his name?
10. He founded the Mongol Empire; Can you guess who he is
11. He was known for his science fiction and popular science. Do you know his name?
12. An Austrian composer named ____.
13. He invented the light bulb and his name is ____.
14. He invented the first book press. Do you know his name?
15. He rose to power during the French Revolution. Do you know his name?
16. He was the founder of the Protestant Reformation; do you know his name
17. It is remembered that he wrote the Communist Manifesto. He is known as ____.
18. He was the first Roman emperor; do you know his name
19. As the founder of a religion, can you guess the name?
20. He supplied electricity to the masses. Do you know his name?
21. He wrote the first five books of the Hebrew Bible, known as _____.
22. He was the father of the United States of America. Do you know his name?
23. He was the President of the United States shortly before the outbreak of the Civil War. Do you know his name?
24. He was a leader in the independent movement known as ____.
25. His most famous student was Aristotle, but what is his name?
26. He is known for this famous “I have a dream!” Do you know his name?
27. He is known for his famous play Romeo and Juliet, he is ____.
28. He founded the Academy, the first university in Athens, known as ____.
29. He is the author of “The Origin of the Species”. Can you guess his name?
30. The son of Philip of Macedonia is none other than _____.
31. He constructed his telescope with a pair of lenses and a tube and is known as ____.
32. He studied at Plato’s Academy since he was 17 and is known as ____.
33. He was the ultimate “Renaissance man”. Do you know his name?
34. Best known for his discovery of gravity, he is known as ___.
35. He was a theoretical physicist who immigrated to the United States and is known as ____.
36. He was the founder of Apple and reinvented the IT industry. He is known as ____.
37. She was an American aviation pioneer and author. Do you know her name?
38. She was an American actress, model, and singer. Do you know her name?
39. She was the last active ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt. Do you know her name?
40. He was called the “King of Pop”. Do you know his name?