The health and beauty room is full of noise. The same old products get the same old ads and awareness. However, what you didn't know is that there are dozens of under-the-radar products that can help you maximize your health and beauty with less time and effort.
Try these 4 unique health and beauty products.
If you are looking for an exciting new product (or two) to add to your health and beauty routine, we have four incredible options that you probably won't knew they exist. Take a look at:
- JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser
If you hear people using the G-word ̵
This powerful device uses advanced ultrasound technology to greatly accelerate the absorption of the skin products you are already using. (They claim it increases absorption by a factor of six.) Simply apply a small amount of product to your face, put a drop of gel on the JeNu plate and enjoy 356,000 ultrasound pulses per minute.
- Kiierr Laser Hair Cap System
Okay, this is incredible. The Kiierr laser hair cap system is similar to the standard ball cap you would wear on weekends. But if you turn it over and study the inside, you will see that it is actually much more than a hat.
Kiierr laser caps, which are shown to treat thinning and bald hair, and even reverse hair loss, use something known as low-level light therapy (LLLT) to promote healthier, thicker hair follicles with only regular use of the hat . The creators encourage people to wear the hat 30 minutes a day (every other day).
Who wants a rough, crispy heel? With the amazing PedEgg, you no longer have to wait until your next pedicure or spa visit. You can keep your feet soft and smooth all year round.
The PedEgg is a professional foot file that uses precision micro files to gently smooth calluses and remove dead skin. And because it is ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand, you can comfortably address every part of your heel. (As a bonus, the chips get stuck inside. This means there's no mess to tidy up!)
- Nail Polish Drying Spray
Is there anything worse than painting your nails and then having to wait five or ten minutes? to dry them? Jealous of how the nail technician uses a magic spray to let your nails dry so quickly?
Well, Iraqi abra! With the Beauty Secrets nail polish dryer spray you can achieve a smudge-proof finish in a fraction of the time. And at just a few dollars a can, this is not a luxury that will set you back.
We mentioned a handful of unique and effective products in this article, but there are dozens of others who have just missed our list. Regardless of whether it is one of these five or many other products on the market, it is vital that you carefully examine the health and beauty products before you buy and use them. This means:
- Reading the fine print. Marketing and advertising can be misleading. At least they tend to spin a product in the best possible light. Reading the fine print that the company provides – including ingredients or risks – is a great way to get the rest of the information.
- Reading reviews. How do current and former customers feel about the product? Does it live up to the hype? Online reviews and testimonials give you the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Check approvals and certifications. Is the product approved by the FDA? Does it have all the necessary certifications for safe use? This is especially important for any product you take or apply to your skin.
- Ask your doctor. Above all, seek advice from your doctor and / or dermatologist. They can tell you more about the product and provide a medical opinion. If you are skeptical or have never heard of the product, red flags are set.
We are all looking for health, beauty and wellbeing. It is always a great win to find a unique product that meets your greatest needs. Just make sure you do the best for your body!
Do you want to tell your strange story? Tell us about it and it could be seen on Oddee. You can remain completely anonymous.